The functions of electric forklifts:
Electric forklifts have the ability to move themselves, and their working devices can complete movements such as lifting, tilting, clamping, and pushing out. Able to complete the loading, unloading, handling, and unstacking operations of individual materials. If equipped with other accessories, electric forklift manufacturers have stated that they can also be used for loading and unloading of bulk and non packaged materials.
The functions of electric forklifts can be summarized as follows:
1. It can effectively reduce labor intensity, save labor, and improve labor productivity. According to relevant foreign data, a forklift can replace the physical labor of 8-15 loading and unloading workers
2. Due to increased productivity and shortened operation time, the turnover of vehicles and ships has been accelerated.
3. By using forklifts for operation, the goods can be stacked higher, such as up to 3m or more, and the utilization rate of warehouse capacity can be improved, such as up to 30% to 40%.
4. Pallets and containers can be used to hold goods, simplifying the packaging of goods, saving packaging costs, reducing loading and unloading costs, and improving operational efficiency and cargo safety.
5. Electric forklift manufacturers recommend lifting heavy manual labor operations, reducing cargo damage and personnel injury accidents, and improving the safety of operations.
Model of electric forklift:
At present, the compilation method for electric forklift models in China is not yet unified. There are unified models specified in the "JB" standard issued by the Ministry of Machinery Industry, as well as models specified in the standards of the Ministry of Railways; There are models specified in the standards of each manufacturer. Electric forklift manufacturers generally use various preparation methods as follows:
Rated lifting capacity (kN): numerical
Transmission method: Mechanical transmission does not mean: hydraulic transmission is D; Hydraulic transmission is J
Power type: Q gasoline engine; C-oil engine: Y liquid fossil oil and gas; D battery
Mechanical type: P_ Balanced weight type; C-side, Q-forward
Mechanical type: C-forklift
CPD10A represents a 1t balanced weight battery forklift, which has undergone one improvement;
CQD1 represents a forward moving electric forklift with a rated lifting capacity of lt.
The structure of electric forklifts:
The structure of electric forklifts and internal combustion forklifts is roughly the same, both consisting of chassis, power unit, working device hydraulic system, electrical system, and other parts.
Classification of electric forklifts:
According to the power source, electric forklifts can be divided into battery powered forklifts (formerly known as battery powered forklifts) and AC powered forklifts. Due to power limitations, the operating range of AC forklifts is relatively small, and there are currently only a few models available.
If the forklifts of electric forklift manufacturers are classified according to their structural type and purpose, they can also be divided into several types of forklifts, such as balanced weight forklifts, plug-in forklifts, lateral stacking forklifts, and lateral forklifts.
Did you know that there are many types of manual hydraulic pallet trucks?
As a small lifting tool for moving goods over short distances, manual hydraulic pallet trucks can be said to play an extremely important role. Its other two popular names are ground cattle and hand pallet trucks, which should be of...
Hand Pallet Truck vs Electric Pallet Truck: Who is Better?
Hi friends, today we're going to talk about the difference between a hand pallet truck and an electric pallet truck. Imagine how these two warriors in logistics, warehousing, industrial and mining companies, and construction contribute to our work.What is the detailed difference between a pallet truck and a stacker?How are electric pallet stackers classified?
How to choose the right forklift pallet truck?How to drive a forklift and focus on getting the job done safely and easily?
Electric forklifts and corresponding internal combustion forklifts are basically the same in structure, so the operation methods are basically the same. Because the driving speed and commutation of ...
Technical Support: Magic Lamp