Precautions for starting and driving electric forklifts and electric tractors
Before driving an electric forklift, the driver should first inspect and clean the site and passages to make them suitable for forklift operation and towing;
2. The forklift manufacturer stipulates that when starting, the emergency switch should be turned on and the electric lock should be turned on first. The forklift manufacturer should then position the direction switch, sound the horn, and slowly start and gradually accelerate. It is prohibited to quickly step on the speed control pedal to start, in order to prevent the motor from being burnt out due to excessive starting current;
3. When driving, gradually accelerate and do not allow prolonged low-speed driving; When meeting or giving way, empty vehicles should give way to heavy vehicles;
4. It is strictly prohibited to turn the direction switch during driving. Only after the vehicle has stopped stably can the direction switch be turned to change direction. Try to avoid sudden braking. In case of emergency, quickly pull down the knife switch, step on the brake pedal, and stop immediately;
5. Electric forklifts should honk their horns when starting or turning. When turning, downhill, on uneven roads, or passing through narrow channels, they should slow down and pay attention to safety;
6. When driving on the road, it is necessary to rely on the right side for passage. The forklift fork should be about 100mm~200mm above the ground, and the gantry should be in a backward tilt position; When two vehicles are driving in the same direction, a distance of at least 2 meters should be maintained between the front and rear
7. When multiple forklifts (tractors) are traveling on the platform, the distance between the front and rear should be more than 5m. When traveling in the same direction on a narrow platform, parallel operation should be strictly prohibited, and the distance from the edge of the platform should be more than 0.3m;
8. When a forklift or tractor is towing a trailer, the forklift manufacturer prohibits continuous curve driving to avoid high current discharge and impact on safety; Whether fully loaded, unloaded, uphill, downhill, etc., reverse driving is strictly prohibited; When turning, slow down and avoid the scattering of goods. At the same time, pay attention to the inner wheel difference to prevent the trailer from scratching the inside or driving out of the road;
9. The loading height of the electric forklift trailer shall not exceed 15m from the vehicle floor, and the width of both sides shall not exceed 200mm from the edge of the trailer; Tractors are not allowed to turn when driving on slopes above 10%, and it is strictly prohibited to operate on slopes above 5%; In general, the walking motor and oil pump motor of battery forklifts are prohibited from working simultaneously to extend the service life of the battery;
When the working voltage is lower than the minimum limit voltage of the vehicle, it should be stopped and charged in a timely manner; 12. If any abnormal phenomena are found during driving, immediately stop the vehicle for inspection and promptly eliminate the fault; Forks and trailers are prohibited from carrying people; It is strictly prohibited to drive with faults.
3、 The operation of electric forklifts after stopping.
After using the machinery, the entire vehicle should be cleaned in a timely manner and parked in a suitable place, paying attention to antifreeze, sun exposure, and rain;
2. The electric lock should be turned off, the emergency switch should be pulled down, the directional switch and light switch should be placed in the "O" position, the cargo fork should be placed on the ground, and the piston rods of each oil cylinder should be retracted into the oil cylinder, and the hand brake should be applied;
3. Clean and inspect the battery, replenish distilled water, check and adjust the specific gravity of the electrolyte; Check the battery voltage and charge it in a timely manner; When the battery voltage is less than the minimum limit voltage, it should be charged immediately; 4. Check if there is any leakage in the oil pipes, joints, oil cylinders, distribution valves, oil tanks, etc. of the hydraulic system;
5. Carry out shift handover work for electric forklifts, complete shift maintenance projects, Forklift manufacturers require special attention to the maintenance of mechanical safety devices and their technical status.
Did you know that there are many types of manual hydraulic pallet trucks?
As a small lifting tool for moving goods over short distances, manual hydraulic pallet trucks can be said to play an extremely important role. Its other two popular names are ground cattle and hand pallet trucks, which should be of...
Hand Pallet Truck vs Electric Pallet Truck: Who is Better?
Hi friends, today we're going to talk about the difference between a hand pallet truck and an electric pallet truck. Imagine how these two warriors in logistics, warehousing, industrial and mining companies, and construction contribute to our work.What is the detailed difference between a pallet truck and a stacker?How are electric pallet stackers classified?
How to choose the right forklift pallet truck?How to drive a forklift and focus on getting the job done safely and easily?
Electric forklifts and corresponding internal combustion forklifts are basically the same in structure, so the operation methods are basically the same. Because the driving speed and commutation of ...
Technical Support: Magic Lamp